Welcome to our Website
- We are traditional, professional developers constructing distinctive architect designed buildings throughout East Anglia and beyond.
- The last home at Spire View, is now nearing completion and provides already enhances the entrance Spire View which is now, probably the prime private estate in March, Cambridgeshire. This development offers the benefit of being conveniently located for both the town centre and local schools while offering views over open countryside and farmland.
- Fallow Court, another development in March which is now sold out, provides an unusual and affordable way for buyers to enter the property market with freehold homes rather than leasehold flats. The site has made a signifcant improvement to the local area and as an immediate neighbour said recently, "that's the best looking building in the street, it's completely transformed this as a place to live" - who are we to argue?
- Augustine Place in Wicken is a select development close to the village centre which is now underway and will provide a range of homes and bungalows in a quiet, pleasant and rural setting. As part of the development, we will upgrade the public highways running past the site from its present delapidated state to a new carriageway with pedestrian zone and street lighting which will benefit the wider community as well as the residents.
- Morton Place in Romford now has full planning permission and we will shortly start construction of this select development providing comfortable, cosy 2/3 bedroom family houses within easy walking distance of Romford centre and offering even faster access to the rail station and the new Crossrail service. These homes will have a private gardens, vehicle parking in a secure development set back from the main highway.
- Lavender Mills in Manea is our latest development which will provide 29 new homes on the southern periphery of this Fenland village. The development is presently in design and a full planning application will be made shortly.